July 15, 2006

Out of Office: Autoreply

So, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a week here and figured I would leave you with some things to tide you over while I'm gone. Here are some links and things. Have a great week and I'll be back to posting next week.

Web Sudoku

Ask-A-Ninja

Savage Chickens

New songs from Matthew Ryan

I've mentioned One Red Paperclip a few times over the last couple of weeks, so here's the 20/20 spot on the project to catch you up to what it's all about. I left a comment on his blog one time and he replied with a nice personal email.



The only time that people getting hurt is funny is when I laugh.









The worst day of fishing still beats any day in the office.







Insane Fishing.

2 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

Thanks for the videos, i enjoy them (smile).

Anonymous said...

Definately liked those videos, Nice blog BTW!