July 27, 2006

Kinda Like Writer's Block

There's lots rattling around in my head that I will eventually type out in a post, but right now I'm experiencing a little Blogger's Block. Mainly it's time. I only have a few hours a day combined between the time I wake up in the morning and when I go to work and the time between when I get home from work and fall asleep. This time has become so valuable this week that I find myself vegging out instead of being productive. The ball game the other night was awesome. I saw Manny Ramirez and Trot Nixon go back to back with homers and Curt Schilling pitch 6 strong innings that made my summer. The Red Sox won big, however they did fall down in the third game of the series and lose it the next day.

I listen to my iPod all 8 hours of my work day. I usually throw some podcasts on there to take up a few hours but mostly it's music. Something dawned on me yesterday that led to me blowing away a bunch of music that's been staple iPod music for over a year. So I'm looking for some help replacing the 100 or so songs I removed. I want a playlist of upbeat-fun-happy-toe-tapping songs. So if there is a song, or even better several, that fit that description for you, email the info to me and I'll throw it in the mix. I've done my best over the last year or so to make recommendations for music you might not already have or have heard, so now the chance is yours. Send your ideas to mkinmotion[at]gmail[dot]com.
I should be back to my normal blogging pattern in no time...afterall, there's always the weekend. In the meantime, check out these recommendations:

Silversun Pickups - Carnavas
Golden Smog - Another Fine Day
Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae
David Ford - I Sincerly Apologize for All the Trouble I've Caused

No comments: