March 28, 2006

What Were You Doing a Year Ago?

What Were You Doing a Year Ago? Can you remember? I can, and this is why...

I woke up in a hotel room in Anaheim, California with a sunburn and saw the biggest Rock Band in the world in San Diego. Where were you?


Incidentally, it was the opening show of the Vertigo tour. In December I got to see the boys close out the North American Vertigo Tour in Portland. Bookends. I posted a few pictures from March 28, 2005 on flickr. Lightning Jack can't keep his eyes open for pictures.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, I can't think that far back... My memory is hazy.

Anonymous said...

I know where I was...
I was taking that picture!

Good memories!

Anonymous said...

I have several photos of Greg from the boyz visit to London. In ALL of them, except ONE, his eyes are closed.

Anonymous said...

that's totally funny, in almost all of my wedding photos (where Greg was the best man) his eyes are closed!

Matt said...

Yeah, I have the London montage. Hilarious. Luckily he kept his eyes open with Jon Bon Jovi.

Anonymous said...

i guess he just opens up for important people

Anonymous said...

hmmmm tell rich molly says helllloooooo