April 24, 2007

New Music Tuesday: Are You Looking At Me?

As mentioned in last night's ramble, I'll be seeing Colin Hay in a few weeks. He's touring supporting his latest album which was actually released today. Are You Looking At Me? is a solid album that upon first listen departs from his previous solo records, but he also seems to be working to separate himself from the whole Men At Work thing. His voice is engaging and this album might be a little more accessible than his previous stuff. Nothing beats his solo version of "Overkill" or his Garden State contribution "I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You," but like I said it's a solid album and I look forward to the live performance.


Buy Colin Hay - Are You Talking To Me?

Find Colin Hay on tour (looks like Hillsboro is getting some love)

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Big fan of Colin. Good stuff dude!