December 18, 2006

Update: Your Questions

Here are a few questions that have come in either via comments or email.

When are you going to post something other than albums?

Soon. The year of albums is just about done. Did you notice the tech post? I've got plenty to say as we approach the end of the year.

Are you going to post about leaving Alaska a year ago?

Yes, the anniversary came and went on Friday, but I have a very special article to commemorate.

Did you know you missed some very important albums?

Yes, I know one for sure that will end up in my top 10 of the year that I forgot to include in its month.

When's your next live show?

At this point it's not 'til Keane in Berkeley in January and Glen Phillips in February, but I'm always looking to fill in dates.

Do you own all these albums?

Define own... I have many of them whether through purchasing them, receiving demos or streaming songs at a time.

How do you have time for all this music?

I answered Molly in the comments a while back, but I'll explain again: It's simple math.
Easiest Job in the World + Most Boring Job in the World + iPod = Massive amounts of time to listen.

Two more months to go and then a top 100 recap for the year. Big thanks to Largehearted Boy for some extra attention.

No comments: