December 8, 2006

The MKinMotion Music Festival Overview

I suppose this needs an explanation before I go into the reviews.  No I didn't accept corporate sponsorship and create a music festival.  It just feels like it sometimes.  This idea in my head comes from seeing 4 bands on one stage in two nights.  I went to Damien Rice on Wednesday night and Death Cab on Thursday night both at the beautiful Paramount Theater.  You might think I'm joking about the beauty, but in all honesty, it's probably the most beautiful venue I've ever been in.  I will have full reviews of all four artists posted shortly, but I thought an explanation was in order.

3 comments:

ReckenRoll said...

You need to see more concerts in London!

ReckenRoll said...

I CAN POST AGAIN! I CAN POST AGAIN! I CAN POST AGAIN!!
HOOOORAAAYYY!

Matt said...

More concerts in London? I'm not opposed.