August 29, 2006

New Music Tuesday: Quick While I Have a Minute

Not a lot of time to write much about these...this is a big week for releases...most of these are sitting on my iPod ready to attempt to get me through another day at work before another Sox game tonight.

Bob Dylan - Modern Times

Pete Yorn - Nightcrawler

Ray Lamontagne - Till The Sun Turns Black

Kings of Leon - Day Old Belgian Blues (Live EP)

Old Crow Medicine Show - Big Iron World

Morrissey - In the Future When All's Well EP

There's a number of albums on sale for $6.99, believe it or not there are a few that are worth picking up at that price.

Editors - The Back Room

OK Go - Oh No (search YouTube for the video to "Here it Goes Again", it'll be worth it)

Mat Kearney - Nothing Left to Lose

Ben Lee - Awake is the New Sleep

Brandi Carlile - Brandi Carlile

David Ford - I Sincerly Apologise For All The Trouble I've Caused

Be Your Own Pet - Be Your Own Pet

Rocco DeLuca and the Burden - I Trust You To Kill Me

And here I go selling out...

Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair (no, it's not on my iPod)

No comments: