December 6, 2005

Grand Opening

Welcome to the Grand Opening of MK in Motion. Lots of stores and companies don't have their grand opening until they are well open. As you can see, the first post was made in early November...in fact one month from Friday. This blog will follow me until there is a new chapter to start writing. To catch some of you up, I'm leaving AK and moving to California, with a quick stop in Portland for U2. I recently purchased a new guitar (Fender Electric Acoustic [yes I stole this picture]) and have been trying to write some songs. I've got a busy couple of weeks ahead of me, but I will post when I can. As always, feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

Miss Burke said...

Matt~

I'm goona be at the U2 Show as well. Maybe I'll see you amidst the waves of people. I wish you luck on your adventures.

~Lindsay