September 17, 2007

Triggers

It's fascinating how the human brain works, isn't it? I'm sitting here reading an article about corrupt Alaskan politicians (allegedly corrupt) and the image of Garth Brooks trying out for the San Diego Padres crosses my mind....quick fact check takes that back to 98-99 (apparently he worked with the Mets in 2004, too). How does the brain warehouse useless trivial information and then all of a sudden with no apparent triggering effect, put it at the front of your mind? I guess when I think of the subject, I realize I've already thought and typed too much about it.

I've had some good revelations and realizations about blogging lately as I've been avoiding typing anything in this space. I've remained fairly active with Twitter and Facebook, so If you haven't already, get signed up and look me up.

No comments: