July 3, 2007

Because It's Been Bugging Me

The following is a leme as defined by CherryRide. There's one piece of this thing that's been bugging me all day, so in light of that and ReckenRoll's doubt in me allowing myself to be tagged, here we go.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
  1. Classy
  2. Meaning of Loaf
  3. Cherry Ride
  4. ReckenRoll
  5. MKinMotion

Select five people to tag:
  1. TMF
  2. Superwife
  3. Montes
  4. The Chindo
  5. Schmetzger...we can hope can't we?
What were you doing 10 years ago?
This is the question that has haunted me all day. I seriously can't remember 10 years ago. I used to have a strange memory wherein I could tell you what I did on any particular date, July 3rd 1997 has got me fooled. I know I was in college, it was pre coffee shop, so I was odd jobbing it. I know I was living in Beaverton, but I can't tell you how I spent that summer. Dominica in August. If only I had a blog 10 years ago to look at.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Living in California, blogging more often than I do now. It looks like I'd attempted to break some copyright laws.

Five snacks you enjoy:
  1. Choggy
  2. Chex Mix
  3. Salt Water Taffy (the most underrated candy of all-time)
  4. Red Vines
  5. Fruit (fresh or even canned)
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
I'm the opposite of ReckenRoll with this one. I've never been good at memorizing lyrics. I love lyrics, but they don't always register with me. But there are some songs I can't forget.
  1. U2 - 4th of July
  2. Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
  3. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Pretty Little Ditty
  4. Moby - Porcelain
  5. R.E.M. - New Orleans Instrumental No. 1 (In case you didn't get the joke)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
All five things are written with the assumption that I were more than a millionaire in the literal sense of having just $1,000,000. Incidentally is someone who has a million Pounds (I was going to say quid after learning it is synonymous with Pound, but didn't want to seem pretentious) referred to as a millionaire, and if so do they feel jipped because they actually have about double an American millionaire?
  1. Build a cabin on a lake. What lake? Either Kenai Lake or somewhere in Central Oregon.
  2. Live in Spain for a year. Costa Del Sol or Barcelona.
  3. Buy an incredibly inefficient RV to tour the US in. See a baseball game in every MLB stadium, go to all the summer music festivals, take people with me.
  4. Buy professional recording equipment and get a band to record an album with in while I watch.
  5. South America...with friends...and fly rods.
Five bad habits:
  1. See favorite snacks above
  2. Overpromising blog posts
  3. Freecell...seriously
  4. Losing track of time
  5. Internet crushes...Watching foreign movies when I should be sleeping.
Five things you like doing:
This is pretty vague...
  1. Singing in the car
  2. Playing catch
  3. Taking pictures of people when they're unaware of me
  4. Reading the police report section of rural newspapers
  5. Skipping to the punchline of a joke and letting the rest of the joke be implied
Five things you would never wear again:
Me, the definition of mens' fashion...
  1. Denim Shorts
  2. Flannel Shirts
  3. Tails on a tuxedo
  4. White Jeans
  5. Intentionally torn clothes
Five favorite toys:
I'm gonna interpret this as favorite toys while growing up.
  1. Anything Star Wars
  2. Nintendo...the original
  3. GI Joe
  4. Duncan Yo-Yo
  5. He Man
Seems like a leme way to leave this, but that's all there is.

No comments: