INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Select five people to tag:
This is the question that has haunted me all day. I seriously can't remember 10 years ago. I used to have a strange memory wherein I could tell you what I did on any particular date, July 3rd 1997 has got me fooled. I know I was in college, it was pre coffee shop, so I was odd jobbing it. I know I was living in Beaverton, but I can't tell you how I spent that summer. Dominica in August. If only I had a blog 10 years ago to look at.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Living in California, blogging more often than I do now. It looks like I'd attempted to break some copyright laws.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Chex Mix
- Salt Water Taffy (the most underrated candy of all-time)
- Red Vines
- Fruit (fresh or even canned)
I'm the opposite of ReckenRoll with this one. I've never been good at memorizing lyrics. I love lyrics, but they don't always register with me. But there are some songs I can't forget.
- U2 - 4th of July
- Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Pretty Little Ditty
- Moby - Porcelain
- R.E.M. - New Orleans Instrumental No. 1 (In case you didn't get the joke)
All five things are written with the assumption that I were more than a millionaire in the literal sense of having just $1,000,000. Incidentally is someone who has a million Pounds (I was going to say quid after learning it is synonymous with Pound, but didn't want to seem pretentious) referred to as a millionaire, and if so do they feel jipped because they actually have about double an American millionaire?
- Build a cabin on a lake. What lake? Either Kenai Lake or somewhere in Central Oregon.
- Live in Spain for a year. Costa Del Sol or Barcelona.
- Buy an incredibly inefficient RV to tour the US in. See a baseball game in every MLB stadium, go to all the summer music festivals, take people with me.
- Buy professional recording equipment and get a band to record an album with in while I watch.
- South America...with friends...and fly rods.
- See favorite snacks above
- Overpromising blog posts
- Losing track of time
Internet crushes...Watching foreign movies when I should be sleeping.
This is pretty vague...
- Singing in the car
- Playing catch
- Taking pictures of people when they're unaware of me
- Reading the police report section of rural newspapers
- Skipping to the punchline of a joke and letting the rest of the joke be implied
Me, the definition of mens' fashion...
- Denim Shorts
- Flannel Shirts
- Tails on a tuxedo
- White Jeans
- Intentionally torn clothes
I'm gonna interpret this as favorite toys while growing up.
- Anything Star Wars
- Nintendo...the original
- GI Joe
- Duncan Yo-Yo
- He Man