May 26, 2007

8th Post of May

May has been a slow month for blogging for me. Work has kept me pretty busy and I haven't had much to blog about. I've been using Twitter pretty frequently, though, so if you're a twitterer, add me. I've also added my Twitter feed to the side bar of the blog. I had a chance to have lunch with Molly this week to discuss my next project. She seemed to be interested and my idea seemed to sell, so I'm going to start putting details together.
I didn't have a New Music Tuesday this week because I still can't get past Sky Blue Sky. Every chance I get, I find myself listening to that album.
I saw Hot Fuzz last week and I've got to say it's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I've discussed before how much of a fan I am of Shaun of the Dead, well Hot Fuzz is from the same guys. Many of the same elements and actors as Shaun of the Dead and definitely the same brand of humor. Also on the recently viewed list: Children of Men, School for Scoundrels, Employee of the Month, Last King of Scotland, The Good Shepherd, and Cinderella Man.

No comments: